How to Make Animated Business Video Using Powerpoint -ETC Academy India
Добавлено: 796 дней назад
<iframe src="http://tng.pw/embed/44216/" width="650" height="405" frameborder="0"></iframe> <br />
<a href="http://tng.pw//44216/">How to Make Animated Business Video Using Powerpoint -ETC Academy India</a>
Learn How to Make Professional Animated Business Video Using Powerpoint Complete Tutorial Step by Step Learning - ETC Academy , Surat , Gujarat , India
Learn how to easily and quickly create animated explained or promotional videos in Microsoft PowerPoint in 6 Easy Steps
Please Watch the Tutorial video to Make Animated video Practically .All the Material Animated Images , Music , PPT we have made , final Output file , we have used to make this video is available in below dropbox link .
1. You Require Microsoft PowerPoint 10 or Above Versions ,I have user Power Point 10 Version
2. Adobe Photoshop ,for Making Image Transparent or you can use other software’s to make Image Transparent
3. Microsoft Picture Manager to Crop the Image or You can use other software’s to crop the Images
4. Movie Maker To Reduce the Size of Video
Step 1: Make Script of your Animated Business Video
Animated video has the power to tell a convincing story about your business in 1 Minute. But before you even think about the animated video, you need to pour everything you have into developing a killer script. A well-written, engaging script is the foundation for a successful animated video.
So what can you do to make sure your video is a killer and not merely a nap inducer? It starts with proper preparation - knowing your audience, your message and your call-to-action is essential. Beyond that, here are 5 tips to help you write a better script
1.Keep the script short. The length of your script will depend on your audience. You can check our Script we are going to use to make Animated business video ,Total words less then 300.
2. Speak directly to the audience. The easiest way to speak to an audience is to use personal pronouns like “you” and “your”. Another way to engage your audience is to show them things they care deeply about. While you may be proud of your second quarter earnings, what they care about is whether you can help them improve their own bottom line. Don’t waste time telling your audience what they already know. Focus instead on what they need to know about you that will bring them to trust you and to take the action you want them to take. Don’t talk down to your audience or over their heads. Make friends with them and they will be far more likely to give you a chance to sell them something.
3. If you have story-driven characters, imagine real people as mental place-holders. It’s much easier to write realistic dialogue if you are writing for someone whose habits and mannerisms you know well. The tone you choose for your video will then drive your choice of setting, narrator or cast, tempo, pace and type of dialogue for the script.
4. Tell a story. Most explainer video scripts present a problem ,from where to buy?, introduce a solution ,Ruhabs for women wear, explain how it works ,after Issues find good place to buy..blah blah blah, and drive viewers to action buy from Ruhabs.
5. Use humor wisely. Humor is a great tool for story-telling so long as the humor supports your message. Make sure your attempts at humor fit seamlessly within the story you’re trying to tell, and keep in mind that misplaced or poorly timed humor can be distracting and may actually put off potential customers.
*Tip: You can try to include written humor in your script, but sometimes it’s more effective to introduce humor as part of the on-screen animation.
Step 2 : Collect Animated Character Images and Other Images according to the Script of your Animated business video
You can use Google search engine to find animated character and other images.
Tip :- Always select Animated Character available with more Poses in High Resolution ,Size of Image should be high
Step 3:- Make PowerPoint Presentation according to the script of your animated business video
Click on below video to learn this step
Step 4 :- Add Animation and other effects to your animated video
Tips : - You can use GIF Images to give more effects
Step 5 :- Create video in Power Point 10
Follow : File-save and Send -Create a video-create video
Step 6 : Change the Size/format of your output Video using Movie Maker
Follow : File - Save Movie -Output in Desired format
Please Watch the Tutorial video to Make Animated video
Practically .All the Material ,Animated Images , Music , PPT we have made , final Output file. we have used to make this video is available in below dropbox link .
Please Subscribe us for more Updates
Mail us email@example.com
Добавлено: 130 дней назад
Добавлено: 942 дня назад
Добавлено: 756 дней назад